We think of your safety
JOSEPHSON has put into place a series of rigorous safety and hygiene measures to ensure that our customers and employees benefit from a safe environment:
- JOSEPHSON exclusively admits in store customers with a specific appointment related to eyeglasses order, contact lenses replenishment, adjustment or frame repairs;
- When it is possible to assist the customer without coming to the store, we do so remotely by prioritizing transactions by phone (to renew contact lenses with a valid prescription, for example);
- In order to assess whether they have signs of COVID-19, customers are asked important questions before they come in stores;
- To access the store, hand disinfection is required;
- Clients are asked to bring their own protective mask. Wearing one is mandatory for all clients;
- A limited number of people can enter the store and we strictly monitor it;
- When glasses are ordered, we can make a pre-adjustment in our store for simple prescriptions. We encourage home delivery and we limit visits in stores;
- All devices and equipment are thoroughly sanitized before and after each use;
- Stores are cleaned systematically every day;
- Our employees assist customers within a two-metre distance. Because it is not always possible to do so, they wear protective eyeglasses at all times.
- Frames are disinfected before and after each use. Customers can only try on a limited number of them with assistance. They are not allowed to handle the frames;
- Tissues, antiseptic wipes and other necessary supplies for the client’s comfort are available in stores;
- Because our employees are aware of recommendations related to COVID-19, they adapt their activities both in the workplace and at home to limit the risks.
- We strongly recommend payment by card to avoid unnecessary handling of cash.